Friday, July 17, 2015

Bash at the Beach '94 Anniversary



21 years ago today, Bash at the Beach 1994 took place. The return of Hogan to WCW.

My friend at work made me aware of this today and I'm babysitting my eight month old all weekend; so at my mothers I decided to fire this one up. I had never seen it in full. I am working my way through it, and one of the better matches on the card was a tag match between Dustin Rhodes & Arn Anderson vs. Terry Funk & Bunkhouse Buck. Full heel turn on Dustin Rhodes by Arn Anderson to end the match. Vader vs. The Guardian Angel (he'll always be the Big Bossman to me) wasn't bad either.

These matches all told a good story, better than the present day anyway.

I'm watching Stunning Steve Austin vs. Ricky the Dragon Steamboat for the United States Title right now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I loved watching this video dear!! Thanks for sharing great information. Well, my anniversary is also in next month and we want to keep it simple. We would like to visit best LA venues with my family. It is our favorite place to chill out.

    ReplyDelete