Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday Night Slam Masters

I've been living in the WWE Network the past few days, and although the title of this post is named after one of the arcade games from my childhood; it reminds me of WCW Saturday Night with Michael Cappetta and company as well as Saturday Night's Main Event

Saturday night has always been a night that should have some quality wrestling on. Although those days seem to be long passed, I go back in the network and revisit some of these classic moments I enjoyed so much over and over again whether it be Clash of the Champions or Main Event. I simply cannot turn away from a SNME when WWE Network airs it on a Saturday evening because it takes me back to my childhood. 

The characters from this age in my life were so very magical. It's something we had once that can never be again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment