Saturday, July 11, 2015

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn


I was literally thinking tonight about how badly I missed wrestling on Saturday evenings. The WWE has announced an NXT Takeover in Brooklyn on August 22nd, the night before Summerslam 2015.

I understand why people are attracted to NXT.

The character development is good. The crowds and venue are small and have an old school feel to them. The guys wrestle their asses off, as they're trying to achieve a spot on the main roster. It's got an amateur feel to it and I'm really starting to like it.

I'll be tuning into the network for this live event - I like what the WWE is doing with this Saturday Night event and what they're doing with this promotion. I hope they continue more of the same.

After all, this blog is named after wrestling taking place on a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment