Saturday, July 11, 2015

WWE Network Watch Log

It's been an all you can eat suplex buffet for me so far tonight. Here's my watchlist from this Saturday night:


  1. Royal Rumble 2015
  2. Saturday Night's Main Event X (Savage v. Animal Steele)
  3. Wrestlemania 2015 (Main Event, my match of the night so far)
  4. Payback 2015
  5. King of the Ring 1995 (King Mabel?!?)
  6. A little bit of Summer Slam 1995 (worst main event of a bad 1995, Diesel vs. Mabel)
  7. NXT Takeover: Unstoppable (Finn Balor vs. Tyler Breeze) *NXT really reminds me of ECW a little bit, and Reddit Squared Circle has some who agree with me.
Not real sure what I'll watch next. I took out a fair amount of old WCW and NWA stuff last night. I can't decide whether to go back to the other promotion or continue getting into NXT stuff, which has really peaked my interest. It has a fresh feel to it. I understand why people love it. I originally thought I was going to be a Kevin Owens guy but it's led me to the discovery of this Finn Balor guy who is really entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment