Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Night's Main Event Tradition


I continued one of my most favorite traditions in owning the WWE Network - quietly watching whatever Saturday Night's Main Event that the WWE chooses to air on a Saturday evening. 

Tonight's iteration was October 3rd, 1987. Everyone will famously remember it as the time the heel Hart Foundation held the Macho Man at each arm while the Honky Tonk Man slugged Savage over the head with his guitar. 


This would lead to a Hulk Hogan save (with Elizabeth watching nearby) and the formation of the Mega Powers. This episode took place from Hershey Park, Pennsylvania. 

Also featured on this episode was good old King Kong Bundy.

If I have time tonight, I'll probably watch some WCW to complete my Saturday Night Slam Masters evening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment